Cable Mountain Lodge
We visited Cable Mountain Lodge this week and LOVED it!
Here are some of the reasons I like Cable Mountain Lodge:
- Located a few feet away from the entrance to Zion National Park.
- View of the Virgin River and beautiful red rock cliffs.
- FREE tickets to see "Treasure of the Gods," a 45 minute documentary about Zion at Zion Canyon Giant Screen Theatre. Boasts the largest screen in Utah and is located next to the lodge.
- Half price movie tickets to the documentary "Tornado Alley" in 3D and the featured Hollywood movie shown at Zion Canyon Giant Screen Theatre.
- Beautiful Decor!
- Heated pool and jacuzzi.
- Mini kitchen or fully equipped kitchen in every room.
Here is the view from our private balcony.
Cable Mountain Lodge. Kid friendly and highly recommended by St. George Mom.