Thursday, June 28, 2012

Crafters Wanted

Show Off Your Crafts!

A Sales/Marketing Coordinator in charge of the JoAnn Fabric & Craft store's grand opening contacted me and asked me to help find local crafters, clubs, or organizations that would like to set up a table at the grand opening. The store will be located in Washington where the old Roberts store was on Telegraph, right off of the Green Springs exit from I-15. The grand opening is set for August 9-11, 2012. 

If you are interested in having a table or booth one or all of the days of the grand opening then contact me at: shannonhinman@yahoo.com and give my your contact information along with what items or products you would like to showcase and what your set up would look like. I will forward on your information and hopefully we will see you at the grand opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment