St. George Book Festival
October 26-29, 2011
Admission is FREE!
Wednesday: 7pm Listen to author Gerald Lund discuss his book “The Undaunted” at the St. George Tabernacle.
Thursday: 7pm Listen to author Ann Torrence discuss her book “U.S. highway 89: the Scenic Route to Seven national Parks” at the St George Library.
Friday at the St. George Library
3:30pm Watch the movie “Huck Finn”
7pm James D’Arc will discuss his book “When Hollywood Come to Town”
Saturday at the Community Arts Building
· James D’Arc “When Hollywood Come to Town” in room E
· AmiJo Comeford “Literacy Angel: Essays on Influences & Traditions reflected in the Joss Whedon Series” in room C
· Dixie Reads – “the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn” in room D
11am: Elissa Wall “Stolen Innocence” in 3rd floor meeting room
12pm at the Town Square: Children’s activity with Ferrol Hold & the Science Museum
1pm at the Community Arts Building
· Max the Magician – Magic show for kids in room H
· Rosalyn Ostler “Walking the Earth Barefoot” in room E
· Hebner & Plyler “The Southern Paiute: A Portrait” in room C
· Lyman Hafen “Where Two Streams Meet” in room D
2pm in the Community Arts Building
· Dixie Reads – “The Elegance of the Hedgehog” in room E
· Ally Condie “Matched” room C
· Marilyn Arnold “Bittersweet” in room D