Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Women's Mt. Bike Ride

Women Only Mountain Bike Ride!
Every Thursday at 7pm

Want to learn to mountain bike? Bobbi Kirk is an experienced mountain biker and was once ranked #2 woman mountain biker in Utah. She leads this beginners ride for women. I rode 2 weeks ago with many ladies that have little and NO experience. Bobbi was a great instructor. She explained how to ride technical sections, demonstrates it, and then spots you while you try. She does this for the love of mountain biking, so it is FREE to get this excellent instruction.
I haven't asked her if I can give out her e-mail or phone #, so if you are intereseted in getting weekly ride information, send me a message and I will let her know.
This week we are riding the Prospector Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment