6TH Annual Cedar Breaks National Monument Wildflower Festival
Every day through July 24, 2011
- Guided hikes start at 11am and 1pm daily from the Visitor's Center.
- Go on a self guided tour with a wildflower brochure.
- Kids can go on a Wildflower Scavenger Hunt weekends at 3pm at the Yurt.
- Kids can pick up a Junior Ranger book and learn how to become a Junior Ranger.
- Free photography class for amateur photographers of all ages (see web site).
- Enter the Wildflower Festival Poster Contest and you could win $100.
- For information call 435-586-9451, 435-586-0787 or visit www.nps.gov/cebr.