Celebrate 151 Years of St. George!
St. George, Utah is celebrating its 151 year birthday Saturday, January 19, 2013. Check out all the fun and FREE activities!
- Free Root Beer Floats with the Mayor and City Council from 12-4pm. Located at the St. George Social Hall, 47 E. 200 N. in St. George
- Free Swimming at the Sand Hollow Aquatic Center from 12-6pm. Located at 1144 N. Lava Flow Drive in St. George
- Free Rides on the St. George Carousel from 12-4pm. Located at the St. George Town Square Park, 50 S. Main Street
- Free Transportation to these events on Sun Tran
- Free Heritage Choir Concert on Friday (18th) and Saturday (19th) at 7pm with guest speaker Lynn Clark. Held at the St. George Tabernacle.