Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Need a Chiropractor?

Need a Chiropractor?
 
My kids and I felt amazing after visiting Dr. Jeremy Jessop at Pure Health Chiropractic in St. George, Utah this week.

Why I got adjusted:
I have been training for the St. George Marathon this year and Dr. Jessop specializes in ARI - Active Release Techniques for repetitive strain and sports injuries. My husband has also visited him for ARI and acupuncture to help with a sports related injury.

Why my kids are adjusted:
My kids looked at the table and all the fun vibrating gadgets and begged to be adjusted. Pediatric chiropractic care helps with headaches, neck and back pain, scoliosis, posture, bedwetting, sleep disorders, ADHD, constipation, and more. I like it because it is a drug free way to stay healthy and feel good.

Get a discount!
Get $20 off your first visit and 20% off all adjustments and acupuncture with your Dixie Direct Card. There is also FREE Child chiropractic or acupuncture treatment coupon in the front of the Dixie Direct Savings Guide.

Pure Health Chiropractic, Acupuncture & Wellness Institute
491 East Riverside Drive, Suite 4B
St. George, UT 84790
435-862-0125
www.stgeorgechiropractic.com



No comments:

Post a Comment