Martin Luther King Jr. Day
What can you do with the kids today?
- St. George Children's Museum is putting on an art workshop for kids for Heritage Days (celebrating St. George's 150th birthday). FREE! 10am-6pm. Located at the Arts Center 86 S. Main St. More Info
- Decades of Dixie Heritage Fair today from 10am-8pm at the Dixie Convention Center. FREE! Festival includes local talent, food vendors, children's games and numerous exhibits of memorabilia, artifacts and items that were used in southern Utah's Dixie.
- National Parks FREE admission today! Visit Zion or any other national park and get in free. I recommend the following hikes in Zion for young kids: Weeping Rock, 1st Emerald Pool, & River Walk
- Community Centers: The Washington City Community Center, St. George Community Center, Sand Hollow Aquatic Center are all open today for regular business hours. Go exercise, swim, use the climbing wall (WCCC), etc.
- Sorry, Libraries are closed today.