Jumbo Joe's Produce BasketsWant to buy seasonal produce at a great price? Try Jumbo Joe's. You purchase a basket of produce on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and you pick it up the following Friday. Regular baskets are $20, but there are some great add ons you can also purchase. http://www.utahbaskets.com/
Here is a pick of all the items I got in this week's regular basket.
|We are having bread sticks tonight!|
Why I made the change from Bountiful Baskets to Jumbo Joe's Baskets:
- Everything was boxed up and ready to go, I just had to sign for it at the pick up site.
- The fruit and veggies were already packed in plastic bags.
- Some foods are already cut up and ready to use (like this week's stew mix).
- You get to see what you are going to get before you order!
- The website is easy to navigate.
- It is only $3.50 more than Bountiful Baskets and worth it.
- There are Hurricane, Washington, and St. George pick up sites.
I learned about Jumbo Joe's Produce from The Things I Love Most. Check it out!